What's your plans for Black Friday, Columbus?

What’re your plans for Black Friday?


Every year we have Black Friday on the day following the day of family and gratitude. This year, I was putting together a list of things we could do rather than shop, so thought I’d share it with you. I’d love to hear your thoughts.. and how important shopping on Black Friday is to you!
DIY it! Since Black Friday is the day we suddenly get focused on Christmas/Holiday shopping, how about making gifts this year rather than buying them!? Food gifts, craft gifts, the possibilities are endless!
Baking Fun! Why not stay in and turn on some fav holiday music & try out some new recipes? Have friends over that night for potluck and kick off the season with yum!
Museums! What won’t most of your neighbors be doing? Visiting the local museums, so go enjoy no crowds while soaking in some culture.

Quick blog today guys! Thanksgiving is around the corner and I am cooking for the entire meal! So excited.

Follow me:   to see where I will be shopping for Black Friday 2018 deals.

Comments